History & Business of Company
At present the Company is capturing about 66% of the market 3-Wheelers Passengers & Loaders.
RBA Finance (P) Ltd. (RBI registered NBFC-AFC was established in 1996 to finance automobile includes financing specifically for 2 wheelers, 3 wheelers, & Car. RBA understood the power of ‘Aspiration’ much before marketing based on ‘Aspiration’ became fashionable.
RBA started lending to the Small rickshaw Owner, and driver who borrow the other auto on rent to buy new auto. But we found a mismatch between the Aspiration and Ability. The rickshaw Owner, and driver who borrow the other auto on rent was honest but the Equity at his command was not sufficient to support the credit levels required to buy a new auto.
We did not have the heart to send the rickshaw Owner, and driver who borrows the other auto on rent back empty handed; we decided to fund Pre-owned auto. This was the most momentous decision that we made. What followed was sheer magic.
From Driver to Owner, even if only of a Pre-owned auto and from Pre-owned auto to the new auto, we have been with him in his journey of Prosperity as he has been our partner in our road to success and leadership.
For us at RBA, credit-worthiness of the Small auto Owner has always been an article of faith. This faith has guided our journey from our pioneering days in financing Small auto Owners to the present day leadership. Today we are not only the leader in auto Finance; we are also city’s largest Asset Based Non-Banking Finance Company.
Today, RBA has a network of over 7 branches spread across the Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh in Agra, Mathura and Aligarh; Firozabad, Hathras, Kanpur & Gwalior, covers 66% of auto Owners in this region. Soon the coverage will be extended to enable us to reach 100% of auto Owners.
Our upcoming branches in Bareily Bhopal, Alwar, Murena, and Bharatpur in the near future to tap the market in and around these areas.
Promoters and Directors
Mr. Radha Ballabh Agarwal
62 years of age, is working with LIC since last 40 years and he is very social & eminent personality of Agra Associated with many social & religious Organizations. Gen Secretary of Shree Hari Satsang Samiti Agra ( Akhil Bhartiya Organation), President of Ganesh Ram Nagar Sarswati Girls Inter Collage Balkeshwar, President Of Shree Bhagwan Saraswati Shishu/Vidhya Mandir Maharshipuram, Chairman of Esthapna Samaroha Samiti Maharaja Agarsen Seva Sadan Kamla Nagar Agra & Vice President of Matra Chhaya Nyas 80 B Gandhi Nagar Agra.
Mr. Shyam Sunder Agarwal (MBA)
38 years of age, is Club Member of million Dollar Round Table of USA, working with LIC since 19 years and having its leading Insurance Broking House duly Licensed by IRDA under Ministry of Finance Govt. of India and is Chairman & Managing Director of RBA Insurance Brokers (P) Ltd. since last 5.5 years.
Mr. Sushil Kumar Singh (Retd. Dy. S. P.),
67 years of age, he has served 37 years in Police and has retired as Dy. S. P managing successfully the Recovery Cell of the Company.
Mr Kapil Kumar Agarwal ( B. Com., F.C.A.)
42 Years of age, having 21 Years old business of Transportation, Furnace Oil & Petrol Pump. He is the Director of Chuna Wala Bulk Carier, and also Director of RBA Insurance Brokers (P) Ltd. since last 5.5 years.
- To uphold the motto ‘We Keep You Befikar’
- The Philosophy of the Company is deeply rooted in the Indian Tradition of “Business with a social conscience”.
- The Company operates with utmost transparency and efficiency thereby ensuring maximum returns to share holders with minimum risk.
- To achieve excellence in service, quality, reliability, safety and customer care.
- The three words of ancient Sanskrit phrase ‘reproduces the motto’ and philosophy behind the Group’s ideology.
- To earn the trust and confidence of all customers and stakeholders, exceeding their expectations and make the Company a respectful household name.
- We aspire to provide financial and non financial products to the working poor, to nurture their dreams and to enable them to contribute in the country’s financial system.
- To create a value and make difference, to be a brand.